Monday, March 21, 2011

Danbo!!

Wow its been a while I didn't update my blog
You guys missed me??
Yes??No??
*Syok sendiri pulak*
haha


Recently I'm surfing the internet for information
then
I found these picture


~A cardboard robot riding a tortise~

~A cardboard robot helping other little cardboard robot ~

~A cardboard robot with other two small cardboard robot watching somethin in the I-Phone~

~A cardboard robot & Ice-cream~

So curious about it
what is it actually??
so
I ask Mr Google
Then found out that
The cardboard robot is actually called as


"Danbo"

Danbo is created by "Azuma Kiyohiko",
the writer of yotsuba(japanese manga)
His first appearence in the comic is in chapter 28
Based on the original story,
Danbo will turn alive when a coin is inserted into his mouth

~The chapter 28 of the yotsuba comic~

Wow greate itsn't it??
A cardboard robot comic character that have been a greate model
for the Photographer out there.

Here are some videos of DANBO
Video 1


Video 2


Want more pictures of DANBO??
click here : 365 days of danboard

~hahaha~
Hope you guys enjoy it!!
Alamak almost time for class
sayonara
See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment