Thursday, January 19, 2012

Collar T-shirt Templates Photoshop

Hello,today just want to share something with you guys.In this two three days I have been playing with my photoshop cs5 to design a T-shirt for my thai community in my university.During the process, I'm having some problem to design the t-shirt because I'm new with photoshop.So what I do is ask some of my friends for help but as a result they recommend me to ask Mr Google.So everyone is depending on Mr Google nowadays including me myself..Haha..But somehow he indeed provide me some idea how to start with my project.

After searching for a while,then I have found what I'm looking for.Its is the templates of a t-shirt.You may wonder what is a templates of a T-shirt right?Let me tell you,it is the basic templates that illustrate the real T-shirt that you want to design.With this templates you can edit to change the color,add words,add design,and many more.The most popular templates used to design T-Shirt is the Vector templates,which give the best result in term of quality of the T-shirt.Vector templates uses Adobe Illustrator(AI) to design.However due to limited knowledge about AI,I just stick with photoshop for now.

Here are some of the picture of the design.

Sample 1(V-Neck T-Shirt)

Sample 2(Collar Polo T-Shirt)
To get the templates for the sample above click the link below

Sample 1 : Mediafire.rar
Features : editable colour
File type : .psd

Sample 2 : Mediafire.rar
Features : editable colour(on the shirt)
:editable colour(on the collar)
File type : .psd

p/s : all the templates are free of charge.Use it wisely.Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment