Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Study Week!!


Study Week!!
First Time staying in college during study week..
Is kind of great at first..
Why??..coz the internet line is super fast..
and Many students have gone home..
Only left a few student whom home are far away from upm...
Usually the student from sabah,sarawak or north malaysia...

What do I do during study week??
Study.......???
Lucky guess...but No!!
Start from the first day of study week until today....
Play games + sleep + watch movie + facebook + eat + eat n eat....
didn't touch any notes,not even take a peek on it..
and finally today decide to go home...
Left my rumate alone there..XD
Hope he can survive the study week alone there..XD
Rumate,the maggie mee if you want take lar..*incase the cafe tutup...XD


Now I wondering ,do we need study week??
Study week really make me become more lazy and lazy...
Have no heart to study..
and just wasting more time..
but maybe study week not the real problem..
maybe is me being too Lazy..
better blame ownself..haha

Well!!
Now I'm at home..
Maybe can start study sooner o later..
Maybe I can use some kata kata semangat..from who leh??
hmm..anyone lar..!!

Neway!
Wishing good luck to everyone that will having final exam..
Study hard n smart for your exam...

Till then!!
~~Adiyos Amigo~~
~~peace no war!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment