Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!!

~Wth,KnS,CLAKe!!~
~I cant stand it anymore!~
~Why suddenly so busy!~
~I need to take a break ah!~
~Almost cant breath ady~
~Stupid Stupid Stupid!~
*Sorry 4 the rudeness,cant control myself*
Haih!
So many things to do pulak suddenly!
Clake Clake clake!
Cant focus anymore!
I want study ah!!
~Not doing the crap crap thingy~
N
Why they like to do this things at the last minutes 1??
Rushing and rushing and rushing!
U rush me I rush U...
Finally nothing is done..*Stupid*
But when think back is my fault oso*hah!!2x5 stupid*
Why accept something that u dunwan to do at the first place..!!
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
have to learn to say NO from rite now!!
No more YES!!
NO!
No!
NO!
NO!
NO!
%^%#*$($^&(
$#%^*(
&^*
*^
@
BEcause of this I now less facebooking n studying!
Faster finish the crap lar!!
I wanna Be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
**haih**
Enough complaining!
Sleepy!
Nitez!
ZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment