Monday, August 1, 2011

Besi Naik Harga ker??

Last week ,on my way to work somewhere near "The Mines Shopping Mall".
After came down from the bus and taking the path that I always use to get myself to work.
Suddenly,in front of me I saw
"This"

Wow,what a big big HOLE without its drain cover(google translate 1).
I was laughing silently
and the first thing in my mind is
"Besi Naik Harga Ker"??
I was thinking that only one of the drain cover was stolen
but when I'm walking further
"Damn"
all "Gone" already
5/6 of them if I'm not mistaken


You can see the missing drain covers if you look closely


Look at the Hole~So deep
Imagine if you fall into the hole
I'm sure you will end up being in ICU
rather than be at your working place

Closer look at the hole

I wonder what do the "Guinness" use to break the thing out
Just look at that,the only thing left is the bolt

Now,the hole have been replace by new cover
"taadaaa"


"WTH"
but better than left it without cover

This Is the picture before and after

Haih,human human!!
"get a job please"

Alright~sleeping time
Bye
Peace No War

No comments:

Post a Comment