Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How much is your website worth?

Fuhh,so tired..Well I just came back from reunion with my form 5 ex-classmates.Long time already didn't meet with them.Some have change much but some are still the same..haha..for your info two of my classmates already get married and have children,but didn't have chance to meet with their kids.maybe on next reunion hopefully.By then maybe they already call me uncle and no more "Abang".haha

Our reunion start at 7.30pm(actually organizer ask to come at 5pm,but I have something to do so went there a bit late),is same time as Break Fast / "Buka Puasa" for my muslim friends.So we are having our dinner at mines food court.Hell hot(the air-conditioner being shut off) and crowded by people who are coming for "Buka Puasa"*can you imagine how we feel??just like in a sauna*.But since there are no place that are available so we quickly order and finish our food as fast as we can.After that we went for a walk at "The Mines 2" located next to "The Mines"."The Mines 2" is a new building,its officially open on 29june2011.From what I see,the place not yet fully rented since only several shop are open but I think in few years time "The Mines 2" can be just like "Low Yat" since the main attraction is Gadgets and Digital stuffs.So anyone interested to open a digital shop can go check it out,located near "Serdang KTM".

Enough with "The Mines 2",now we headed to night market or also known as "downtown" by my friend.Never went there before feel excited for a while *Hooray*.Before that we went for a river side walk near "The Heritage" just opposite "The Mines" *take picture,chit chat,laughing,scare by rat and walking and walking and walking*.Haih,tired of walking so end up went to mamak and lepak-ing~haha~*Continue chit chat,gossiping,laughing,drinking,and talk talk talk until nothing to talk anymore*.So we decide to went home~time already 10.30pm~*Rush quickly to the bus stop,run run run*Now = 3x tired(walk+talk+run~but luckily still got bus service at this time of interval*Hooray*.Finally reach home at 11pm sharp.

Quickly change my clothes,onn laptop,on fan,onn speaker,and not forget onn facebook(this 1 is a must).And now(1.03am) updating my blog about "How Much Is Your Website Worth??...".WTH,out of topic already~what am I talking rubbish just now??Sorry Sorry~Come come I show you something.........look at the picture below..................................................................

Found this on my facebook.A friend of mine post it.
So I type in the link and
tadaaaaaaa
"RM971.13"
Seriously??Wow!!

Want see your blog/website value??
Click here "Value Of Your Blog"

OK,continue with my crapping.Enjoy the night with you all just now.
Thank You for inviting me and hopefully to see you all soon for our next gathering.
"Happy Thank you and More Please"
Bubye and Good Night
Peace No War ^^v

4 comments:

  1. haha...mine has the higher value than yours!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceh..if like tat then u 55 go sell ur blog and treat me kfc...=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!! mine is RM 1,233.57 *.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete